APEX LX5 Deadlock
APECS has modified the traditional British 5-lever high security deadlock, by developing its own unique spring-less mechanism.
This mechanism delivers lost motion action and helps to secure the lock from picking, as well as provide long-lasting durability.
The lock features a solid brass 20mm deadbolt, reinforced with Hardened Steel pins, which guarantees
the highest level of protection from drilling and sawing.
In addition, LX5 comes with Hardened Steel plates on each side to withstand severe drill attacks. The lock can also be fitted with either a single or double pole micro switch, to have the door additionally secured with an alarm.
The LX5 is an ideal retrofit upgrade for 5 lever deadlocks on the market, as well as a great choice
for new entrance doors.
Privacy/Security policy: We only use your information to process your orders and inquiries. We do not sell or pass your information to third parties.
Delivery policy: We dispatch every day except Saturday, Sunday or Bank/Public holidays.
Return policy: Most items may be returned within 7 days except specials, cut keys, certain keyed security products and workshop serviced products.
- Tested to BS3621:2007
- Springless lever mechanism provide long-lasting durability and lost motion action
- Unique mechanism provides smooth key operation
- Anti-saw: 20mm deadbolt with hardened steel pins
- Anti-drill: hardened steel plates on both sides
- Anti-pick: unique springless lever mechanism
- Space to fit single or double pole micro switches
- Easy retrofit solution